[ RadSafe ] lethal amount of Po-210

Vernig, Peter G. Peter.Vernig at va.gov
Thu Nov 30 14:19:21 CST 2006

I have received four of these messages now with no text and four
attachments.  I sent Rainer a message asking if he actually did send
such a message and have not received a response.  I'm a little
suspicious.  Has anybody opened the attachments?  I would urge caution
till we hear from Rainer.

Any opinions in this e-mail are solely those of the author, and are not
represented as those of the VA Eastern Colorado HCS, the Dept. of
Veterans Affairs, or the US Government.

Peter G. Vernig, Radiation Safety Officer, MS-115, VA Eastern Colorado
Health Care System, 1055 Clermont St. Denver, CO 80220,
peter.vernig at va.gov, Phone= 303.399.8020 x2447; Fax = 303.393.5026,
alternate fax, 303.393.5248

"...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is lovely, whatever is
admirable, if anything is found to be excellent or praiseworthy, let
your mind dwell on these things."

Paul of Tarsus