FW: [ RadSafe ] lethal amount of Po-210

Vernig, Peter G. Peter.Vernig at va.gov
Thu Nov 30 15:41:53 CST 2006

Group,

I have just received a message from Rainer and he is not responsible for
the text less messages with attachments so I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU NOT
OPEN THE ATTACHMENTS.  If you have you may want to use some
antivirus/spyware software or notify your computer people.

IT NOW LOOKS VERY SUSPICIOUS.

Any opinions in this e-mail are solely those of the author, and are not
represented as those of the VA Eastern Colorado HCS, the Dept. of
Veterans Affairs, or the US Government.

Peter G. Vernig, Radiation Safety Officer, MS-115, VA Eastern Colorado
Health Care System, 1055 Clermont St. Denver, CO 80220,
peter.vernig at va.gov, Phone= 303.399.8020 x2447; Fax = 303.393.5026,
alternate fax, 303.393.5248

"...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is lovely, whatever is
admirable, if anything is found to be excellent or praiseworthy, let
your mind dwell on these things."

Paul of Tarsus