[ RadSafe ] Clean-up planned of nuclear crash village

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 08:24:22 CDT 2006

Interesting to hear about the clean-up of Palomares.... How often has it
already been cleaned up? Any soil left? At least I know a few collegues not
only from Spain who have been involved in clean-up at least 20 years ago,
not to talk about the clean-up having taking place immediately after the
accident.

Should this probably be a "political" clean-up? (This is a rethorical
question.)

Best regards,

Franz