AW: [ RadSafe ] NRC Says Indian Point, Other Radioactive Leaks Led to Mistrust

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Wed Oct 11 11:27:51 CDT 2006

Stewart,

thank you for refreshing my memory. Since 1968 I had no reason to think about the photo-nuclear effect and the giant resonance cross sections, so I forgot. In addition I did not read your previous note carefully enough to realize that you were talking about photons and not electrons. :-(

Thanks for your reminder, Rainer