[ RadSafe ] x-ray tube fade

Richardson David (RDE) Essex Rivers David.Richardson at essexrivers.nhs.uk
Mon Oct 16 09:02:32 CDT 2006

I concurr,

for exposures of this size, I would expect to wait between 3 and 5 minutes between exposures. If you check the operators manual, it should tell you the time to wait between exposures.

Speaking personally, given the fall off you are noting, I would not be too concerned.

Best regards

David Richardson
MTO Radiation Protection
Essex County Hospital