[ RadSafe ] Re: GAO Calls Radiation Monitors Unreliable

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Wed Oct 18 10:10:57 CDT 2006

Thanks for posting this.

Nothing unexpected, they are likely
to spend more billions and more years until either one of the
"awarded" companies finds someone hireable who can make things
work or until the not-so-well working stuff gets deployed anyway.
 Nobody has contacted me so far on anything relating to this
effort, although probably most consultants (and certainly all
competitors) know quite well this would likely yield the
immediate solution.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com