[ RadSafe ] Re: Long-liverd radionuclides

jjcohen at prodigy.net jjcohen at prodigy.net
Mon Oct 23 18:32:36 CDT 2006

Perhaps someone can give a rational explanation for why the long-lived
radionuclides engender such great fears--- not just among the general
public, but also among those in the technical community who should know
better. If longevity, per se, were such a special danger, why then don't
people have commensurate fears toward the stable toxic elements which will
exist forever?