AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Vitamin R : Radiation induced immuneresponseDETERS spread of cancer

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 15:34:12 CDT 2006

Rainer,
I am not sure what papers you are referring to.  Do
you have a copy of the one I cited in another message?
 However, to the best of my understanding, the
original issue has been the basic problem of his
correlation between cigarette consumptions and lung
cancer.  I believe that Dr. Cohen's study was not to
test the LNT but the risks associated with background
and radon exposures.  However, he is the best person
to ask about this.

While you may believe that all issues center around
the LNT hypothesis, they do not.

--- Rainer.Facius at dlr.de wrote:

> Dear John:
>
> Thank you very much for your kind offer regarding
> Dr. Cohen's papers in Health Physics and elsewhere.
>
> As I said, I studied most of them including the one
> which you probably refer to. My folder contains 16
> papers dealing with Dr. Cohen's findings only and
> you will not find a single one where the
> incompatibility of the data with the LNT postulate
> is not explicitly pronounced. Most of them proclaim
> it already in the title.
>
> So I am somewhat at a loss to classify your
> insinuation that Dr. Cohen's papers do not deal with
> the LNT postulate? They very much do so in
> falsifying it.
>
> Kind regards, Rainer

May we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist