AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] dose RATE is the decisive variable

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Fri Sep 1 15:51:38 CDT 2006

Dear John:

Neither I nor Gregoire&Cleland claimed that a breakthrough has already been achieved.

All I did was to state that usually an exchange of the spectacles is one of the prerequisites that this can happen. Only such a change has been invoked by the authors and some of the consequences have been explored. The future will show whether a breakthrough will ensue or not. Sterile invocations of an LNT postulate with neither a theoretical nor an empirical basis certainly will lead to nowhere - as the last half century testifies.

Kind regards, Rainer