[ RadSafe ] News note: FOUR ACCIDENTALLY IRRADIATED AFRICANS ...

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Wed Sep 6 15:58:37 CDT 2006

The most noteworthy event to me was that searches on google, teoma, and
foxnews turned up nothing about the four Africans. The closest I could
come was the Australian item below...!!
Maury&Dog

=======================
Australian government downplays nuclear accident
Syndey, Australia
15 June 2006 07:47
An accident at Australia's only nuclear reactor forced Prime Minister
John Howard's government onto the defensive on Thursday, with political
opponents saying the incident highlighted the dangers of nuclear power.

Small amounts of radioactive gases escaped from a ruptured pipe at the
Lucas Heights facility on the outskirts of Sydney last Thursday.

A worker was examined for radiation exposure, but was cleared and there
was no threat to the surrounding area, the Australian Nuclear Science
and Technology Organisation (ANSTO) said.