Revocation: [ RadSafe ] dose RATE of ANY Medicine is the decisive variable

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Thu Sep 7 04:24:11 CDT 2006

>>From that definition it has yet to demonstrated that stochastic (radiation) effects do in fact exist.<<

I am sorry for the loose language (and thinking) reflected by the above sentence in my preceding post. Of course, the induction of mutations is a stochastic radiation effect. Whether carcinogenesis from truly chronic low dose (low LET) radiation is a stochastic process under this definition remains to be demonstrated. I know of no single incontrovertible evidence.

Humbly, Rainer