[ RadSafe ] DU & health

Don Jordan DonJordan at ramservicesinc.com
Thu Sep 7 11:25:51 CDT 2006

While I was at the University of Chicago, the Jones laboratory building
where Glenn Seaborg first separated plutonium underwent renovations.  When
one of the construction crew working in the attic became ill, they all quit
for the day & I had to survey the attic to assure them it was clean.  DOE
had been all over the building at least twice by that time.

Don Jordan
RAM Services, Inc.
+1-920-686-3889