[ RadSafe ] Operational quantities

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri Sep 8 09:14:29 CDT 2006

Dear Mora Cañadas Juan Carlos

Some operational quantities for intakes are the annual limit on intake
(ALI), derived air concentration (DAC) and maximum permissible
intake/concentration (MPC/I).

Details for available publications that describe these can be found on the
ICRP http://www.icrp.org/ or NCRP http://www.ncrponline.org/ web sites.

John
John R Johnson, Ph.D.
*****