[ RadSafe ] Iodine dose

Jose Julio Rozental joseroze at netvision.net.il
Sat Sep 9 02:46:35 CDT 2006

Dear Yuri,

Information on I-131 solution  you can find in the following site

http://www.beg.utexas.edu/environqlty/co2seq/pubs_presentations/appendixa/iodine-131msds.pdf

 Nevertheless the large amount of information for more specific detail you can write to Nordion,

 http://www.nordion.com/  -- Look also in the site at  Medical Isotopes

Jose