[ RadSafe ] Comcast Broadcast of "Documentary" with Leuren Moret, Self-Described Lawrence Livermore Laboratory Whistleblower

roger helbig rhelbig at california.com
Tue Sep 12 21:16:19 CDT 2006

Roy,

A Documentary on Comcast .. now, that is really getting to
be bad news .. how would a company like Comcast allow this
to be broadcast?  Wish you had taped it.  Do you remember
when it was broadcast?

Roger

I am posting this to RADSAFE in case anyone else sees this
"documentary".

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:49:51 +0000