[ RadSafe ] cesium in soil

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 17:08:47 CDT 2006

The distribution of Cs-137 on a world-wide scale and even in the US is
extremely ununiforme. Using an "average amount", however this would be
defined is therefore not justified for any calculations. An average
concentration on European terrritory involving an "average amount" for
Europe would be ridiculous, much more when referring to the huge variations
in concentrations not only on a large scale, but even on a scale of a few
hundred meters.

The Cs-137 concentrations in the US varies as everywhere else on this
planet.

I do not know, what you need the data for, but I urge you to consider the
huge variations.

Franz