[ RadSafe ] Fw: "Occupational_Hazards_of_War_DEPLETED_URANIUM"newreport by Dr. Rosalie Bertell

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Sat Sep 16 18:57:02 CDT 2006

Dan

Thanks for this.

 I didn't read it because I've read too much of Rosalie's "stuff" over the
last several decades to read any more.

However, I think she is right this time. Th-234 decay to Pa-234m and Pa-234m
decays to U-234 (99+%) and Pa-234 (~0.13%). Pa-234 has many gamma rays, but
unless the other U-238 progeny are removed, they are difficult to see.

John
John R Johnson, Ph.D.
*****
President, IDIAS, Inc