[ RadSafe ] Re: EC tender for new dosimeter and services recommendations

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Wed Sep 20 09:54:17 CDT 2006

Jim,

> Will this be just another effort to politically ratchet up the
> regulations and costs for "radiation protection" (including standard
> bureaucratic fear-mongering) or an opportunity to apply advanced
> technology to improve the balance between rad protection costs and
> benefits for dosimeters and services?

I think neither. Sounds like some "right" company has a new model which
may or may not be working, but has to be guaranteed some "sales".
My guess is even you won't believe how impossible it is to be
sufficiently cynic dealing with that kind of organizations.... :-)

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com