[ RadSafe ] RADSAFE as of today officially closed / APRIL FOOL

Marcel Schouwenburg m.schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Sun Apr 1 11:17:19 CDT 2007

Dear RadSafers,

Like allready noted it is APRIL FOOLS DAY and RadSafe is not closed and
there are no plans to close RadSafe in the near future.(However, it was
nice of Marc Legare to inform me of this decision :-) ).

As of with most satire it contained and addressed, to my regrets, points
that are (definitely) true. I hope I will be able to resolve at least some
of these points in the (near) future. Some of them need continues
attention and effort from my side and I can assure you I spend quite a lot
of effort on it. Other points can only be resolved by RadSafe subscribers
themselves, since you and your messages are making the list to what it is.

Being sure that RadSafe will stay alive and continue for a long time and
can serve as a valuable source of information to all of you.

With kind regards,

Marcel Schouwenburg
Head / Lecturer Training Centre Delft, Health Physicist, expert level 2
RadSafe Moderator & Listowner
National Centre for Radiation Protection (Dutch abbr. NCSV)

Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Sciences / Reactor Institute Delft
Mekelweg 15
NL - 2629 JB  DELFT
The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)15 27 86575
F: +31 (0)15 27 81717
M: +31 (0)6 419 83 145
E: m.schouwenburg at tudelft.nl

> OK People, yes we all want the list to continue.
>
> Sandy already said it, but here's a more direct message....  It is April
1, 2007.....also known as APRIL FOOLS DAY, a day when there are numerous
satirical spoofs written.  It was a great piece, but it's
satire...Marcel