[ RadSafe ] radioactive waste compactor

Kulp, Jeffrey B kulpjb at wsu.edu
Mon Apr 2 13:20:39 CDT 2007



            I am attempting to gain information on manufacturers & cost
of a "turn key" radioactive waste compactor capable of handling typical
lab waste (paper, plastic, glass) and the occasional metal pipe or
similar material. The unit we currently have is hydraulic, powered by
230V 3 Ph., and is ventilated to the outside through a HEPA filter. 


Thanks in advance, 


Jeff Kulp

Health Physicist

Washington State University

Radiation Safety Office

Pullman, WA 99164

(509) 335-8175


More information about the RadSafe mailing list