[ RadSafe ] Nuclear power in Hawaii?

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Mon Apr 2 15:44:15 CDT 2007

Interesting Jim,

Having just returned from 2 weeks in Hawaii (Oahu and the Big Island - won't
give picture website URL, but you can find them), I find it fascinating that
there would be any consideration for a NPP anywhere on the Islands. I don't
see that it would be an economic decision that any company would want to
take on. What I also found interesting was that gasoline was actually
cheaper than the outrageous price we pay here in Southern California (still
cheap compared to the EU and other areas around the world). Will follow this
thread and see where it goes.

Regards,

Sandy

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Tel: (949) 419-1000 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/