[ RadSafe ] RADOS Rad 51 angular response

Johansen, Kjell Kjell.Johansen at nmcco.com
Thu Apr 5 15:37:07 CDT 2007

I need to find out what European Union standards document IEC 61283 has
to say about the angular response of electronic dosimeters.  Currently,
we have the RADOS model RAD 51 electronic dosimeters and the literature
that came with them states that the dosimeter conforms to the
aforementioned standard with respect to angular response.  RADOS was
bought out so we can not contact them for this information.  Help would
be appreciated.

Kjell Johansen

Point Beach Nuclear Plant

Two Rivers, WI 54241