AW: [ RadSafe ] Eating and Drinking (UNCLASSIFIED)

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 16:20:17 CDT 2007

Franz,

For radioactive materials licensees in the U.S. (i.e., those industrial,
academic and medical users), the guidance documents become reasonably
prescriptive, in order to provide comprehensive guidance to the wide variety of
applicants that bring many, very different levels of experience with  them.  I don't
see that it hurts to have people commit to  some "common sense" restrictions.
One generally must also commit  to prohibiting smoking in these use areas,
pursuant to the guidance.   Again, it's not in regulation.

Barbara

In a message dated 4/7/2007 6:42:33 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,