[ RadSafe ] Dose to Emergency Responders

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 16:34:11 CDT 2007

Thanks Jim for citing EPA 400.  This document generally forms the  basis for
many State and Local policies, procedures and guidelines on emergency  dose.
The RDD PAG document that isn't final yet used the document cited  below as
it's basis for the early and intermediate phase actions.

Barbara L. Hamrick

In a message dated 4/5/2007 2:00:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,