[ RadSafe ] RE: radsafe Digest, Vol 88, Issue 11

Jim Hoerner jim_hoerner at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:56:25 CDT 2007

>From: "Jaro" <jaro-10kbq at sympatico.ca>

>What do you suppose James Salsman intended to achieve by sending this
>message, below, to the CEO of my employer, and sending me a copy at the
>same time ?

Hello, Jaro.

I'm not sure what he intended to achieve, but I suspect that if your CEO
takes the time to review a few of your posts or speak with JS, you'll be up
for a raise.  :-)

Best regards,
Jim

--
Hold the door for the stranger behind you. When the driver in the adjacent
lane signals to get over, slow down. Smile and say "hi" to the folks you