AW: [ RadSafe ] Airborne radioactivity

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Apr 9 18:37:52 CDT 2007

Dear Health Physicist,

This is the first of two messages today, which request from RADSAFErs some
information without giving even the slightest details. As a Health Physicist
you should know, that there are thousands of different radionuclides, which
behave differently, coming in different chemical forms, have different
solubility etc. etc. Do you want to know the radon level to be
expected...... bla, bla, bla.

Not being a native speaker I regard "air line" being rather in the context
of "DELTA", "Austrian Airlines", "Lufthansa", "Iberia" etc.

I hope you can explain, what you really want.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7