[ RadSafe ] Ba-133 Dose Calibrator

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Tue Apr 10 17:28:38 CDT 2007

I'm testing the Ba-133 setting with a Ba-133 source by pressing the Ba-133 button on a
Capintec CRC-15W.  It has just occurred to me that I did not re-zero the dose calibrator
when I switched to Ba-133, so maybe that is my problem.  I'll check that out.

Thanks to everyone who gave helpful suggestions.
-Gary Isenhower