AW: [ RadSafe ] Airborne radioactivity

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Apr 10 18:44:00 CDT 2007

Dear Jack, Neil, Gary, Wes, Harold.....

To be honest (and I always am) I suspected in the beginning that this
message was a hoax.... Thanks to everybody who convinced me with his message
that this was not the case and that it was based on obviously real
situations. Unfortunately it seems that there is no real answer to the
question, because no research seems to have been done on that topic. My only
hint - a very serious one - is, that people from aerosol science should know
more.

Personally I would like to thank all of you for your friendly comments,
something which had become rare on RADSAFE.....

Gary, believe me, when you spend a year in a country where German is spoken,
you will end up with perfect German skills but beware of Austria, because
our everyday spoken language might be different from the written one
depending on the region and the kind of people you have contact with. Sorry
that my joke "air line" (correctly "Luftschlauch") vs. "airline" was not
understood - I know the difference!

Best regards and best wishes,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD