[ RadSafe ] RE: Turn off nuclear power, environmentalists urge

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 15:11:49 CDT 2007

In a message dated 4/11/2007 2:51:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Jack_N_Earley at RL.gov writes:

Experiencing real consequences helps people make better  choices.

Sadly that's not always true. The major oil depot in England 2 years  ago had
wonderful photos of the smoke plume and column that from downtown London
were clearly seen to be thousands of feet high and hundreds of miles long given
the distance from the site. The enviro nuts were so worried about the water
pollution that the environmental authorities were literally shutting down fire
water to the site frequently, to the point where firefighters lives were
endangered I must add. Of course any blind man could see that you were having an
AIR POLUTION event as well but that seemed unimportant. We had a similar
situation here in Texas where a huge mulch fire is allowed to burn for weeks
etc.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
Freelance  Consultant/Trainer/Author/Journalist/Fire Protection  Consultant
LNMolino at aol.com

979-412-0890 (Cell Phone)
979-690-7559  (IFW/TFW/FSS Office)
979-690-7562 (IFW/TFW/FSS Fax)

"A Texan with a  Jersey Attitude"

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss  events; Small minds
discuss people" Eleanor Roosevelt - US diplomat &  reformer (1884 - 1962)

The comments contained in this E-mail are the  opinions of the author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak  for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or  associated with unless I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this  E-mail is intended only for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or  confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in  the public domain by the
original author.