[ RadSafe ] Civil Defense Fallout Shelter Planning Reborn

Civildefense2002 at aol.com Civildefense2002 at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 20:51:56 CDT 2007

Fellow RADSAFERs,

I thought the following  story on Huntsville, Alabama's renewed Community
Shelter Planning program would  be of interest to the list - especially to those
involved with emergency  preparedness. I personally believe it is a
long-overdue step in the right  direction. I hope other cities and FEMA follow their
example.

Just a  quick disclaimer: the "news" organization which wrote the article
certainly has  an agenda, and has so on many issues. However, no one else seems
to be covering  this  story.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55106

Respectfully  submitted,

Nick Studer, NREMT-P