[ RadSafe ] Wind Farms

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 16:08:51 CDT 2007

Obviously, you have not been to that area.  It's the
water, rather than radiation, that is the big killer
of fish.

--- "Flanigan, Floyd" <Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com>
wrote:

> Thank God they didn't have a fish-kill!
>
> Floyd W. Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.
> Sr.H.P.Analyst
> Prairie Island

“We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are only 6 percent of the world’s population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
-- John F. Kennedy

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist