[ RadSafe ] Wind Farms

Nathan, Steve Steve.Nathan at wsms.com
Mon Apr 16 12:54:39 CDT 2007

My recollection from many years back is that it is the largest fish
kills around nuclear power plants was due to plant shut down.  It seems
the fish were attracted to the warm water in the plant out-fall, and
didn't migrate south in the colder weather.

Steve Nathan
Washington Safety Management Solutions, LLC