[ RadSafe ] Wind Farms Satire has a role to play!

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 03:41:24 CDT 2007

Daer Mr Stewart Farber,

Estimating the probability and consequences of  weird accidents conjured up effortlessly is a skill which can be developed easily. Mr John Dunster (NRPB) once calculated the maximum permisible volume of coffee one can drink safely every day as half a cup. He used conservative assumptions. If I recall correctly he published it in the Health Physics; he was then News Editor of Health Phys. Satire has a place in every field

regards
K.S.Parthasarathy