[ RadSafe ] Sellafield scandal revisited Any news associated with radioactivity any time is breaking news

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 01:51:50 CDT 2007

Friends,

Any news associated with radioactivity any time is breaking news!

Press has a penchant to make any "scandal" more telling than it realy is! Particularly if it has some association with radioactivity! If the association is with plutonium, polonium etc and I suspect anything ending with "ium",  it will be projected by both visual and print media.

Over the years I  realized that if you want  to get any news published add a bit of radioactivity in the news.

Those who are inquisitive may  look up the following links:

http://nirmalkumar.wordpress.com/2006/12/19/smokers-you-are-puffing-radioactivity/

http://www.ciggyfree.com/ODAT/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=819&Itemid=2

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1070071

http://content1.msn.co.in/Lifestyle/HealthFitness/LifeStylePTI_201206_1502.htm

http://www.xdot.in/view/21117/   (This news item had a picture of skull smoking!)

When the Rusian spy died of polonium poisoning, I used the opportunity to project my anti-smoking views. I was particularly irritated because many of my friends who were enforcing safety nation wide were heavy smokers

Regards
K.S.Parthasarathy