[ RadSafe ] Re: NRC says new nuclear plants should be plane-proof

Anderson, Jeri L. (CDC/NIOSH/DSHEFS) jva2 at cdc.gov
Wed Apr 25 12:36:51 CDT 2007

"Are the people who attend sporting events not worthy of being protected
by the concern of Activists? (OK, I will spot them NASCAR, but how about
the others?)"

Ahem.  As a diehard NASCAR fan, I resemble that remark!  =^)

Jeri L. Anderson, Ph.D.
Health Physicist
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluations, and Field Studies