[ RadSafe ] Jeff Purcell Cornell Article ..

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Thu Apr 26 16:36:17 CDT 2007

Your comment, “It was not me, but „somebody“ else, a US citizen, who pointed
out your companie’s financial involvement and interest in the ongoing
efforts to control „everything“, including the attempts to have
air-passengers parading „naked“ in front of  monitors at airports. Why not
introducing this for train stations, even better for public transport
stations for buses, trams and underground?“

Response: You say someone else said this. It is PURE BS (I assume you know
what BS refers to and I won’t spell that out). We provide dosimetry. We
don’t provide Homeland Security equipemnt, don’t have anything to do with
passenger screening. Persoanlly, I would prefer many passengers to PUT on
more clothes, than take them off. Just better for the eyes.

I don’t really care if you respond to my comments. You are noit the audience
nor do I care whether you agree or disagree. I do however make the comments
for other members of Radsafe to consider, agree or disagree. Matter of fact,
I could comment on the fact that almost every one of your messages first
starts out saying that you might be kicked off of Radsafe for making this
comment, continue to make comments about my past statements and continue to
make erroneous comments about my position at GDS and GDS in general, even
after I have corrected those comments. You’re doing it again with your most
recent comments.

More importantly, I apologized for my comment, publicly, for all to see. You
never acknowledge that. A real person would acknowledge, accept the apology
or not, and then move on. Your turn to move on and stop whining.

Sorry, Sandy, after all experience I have from your behaviour in the context
of human relations and especially of your unexcusable insults like relating
me to Adolf Hitler, simply because he was born in Austria I will not answer
even to your comments on my comments. You need not request to confirm
whether I have read your comments, if I read it, I will have read it, if not
it is my business.