[ RadSafe ] Annual dose from Nature/Background/Man-made sources

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Aug 1 12:32:28 CDT 2007

Peter and other radsafers

Krewski's analysis of 7 North American case-control studies is in agreement
with Darby's one for Europe. It is D. Krewski, J. H. Lubin, J Zeilinski, M.
Alavano, V. S. Catalan, R. W. Field, J. B. Klotz, E. G. Letourneau, C. F.
Lynch, J. I. Lyon, D. P. Sandler, J. B. Schoenberg, D. J. Steck, J. A.
Stolwijk, C. Weinberg and H. B. Wilcox. Residential Radon and Risk of Lung
Cancer, Epidemiology, Vol. 16, pp 137-145, 2005.

John
John R Johnson, PhD
CEO, IDIAS, Inc.
Vancouver, B. C.