[ RadSafe ] Cell phones (off topic...)

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Aug 8 12:27:05 CDT 2007

Doug.

Thanks for this.

I was going to post something similar but decided not to. One of the worst
I've experienced is a parent with a baby in the shopping cart talking on a
mobile phone and blocking the aisle. It turned out that the parents were in
different aisles discussing what they should buy for dinner!

John
John R Johnson, PhD
CEO, IDIAS, Inc.
Vancouver, B. C.