[ RadSafe ] Nuclear facilities may pose childhood leukemia risk

Peter Bossew peter.bossew at jrc.it
Fri Aug 10 02:59:57 CDT 2007

I would be interested to hear a non-polemic, but scientifically
waterproof critique of that paper.
pb

Maury Siskel wrote:
> Clusters and metastudies seem as bright flames to moths ....
> Cheers,
> Maury&Dog
>
> ===============
> Nielsen, Erik wrote:
>
>> This article in Environmental Science & Technology, summarizes a paper
>> that seems to support Mangano's observations if not conclusions.
>>
>> http://pubs.acs.org/subscribe/journals/esthag-w/2007/aug/science/rw_leuk
>> emia.html
>>
>> I am sure this will lead to more studies and employment opportunities
>> for "victim advocates" (read lawyers)
>>
>> Don't shoot the messenger.....I just found the article 8-}

Peter Bossew

European Commission (EC)
Joint Research Centre (JRC)

TP 441, Via Fermi 1
21020 Ispra (VA)
ITALY

Tel. +39 0332 78 9109
Fax. +39 0332 78 5466
Email: peter.bossew at jrc.it

WWW: http://rem.jrc.cec.eu.int

"The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any
circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European
Commission."