Fw: [ RadSafe ] [Nuclear News] Spin-offs from radiation studies, by K.S. PARTHASARATHY Thank you

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 10 23:52:28 CDT 2007

Dear Sandy,

Thank you very much for including my article titled "Spin off from radiation studies"  as an item in your news distribution scheme.

Of the few dozen articles related  nuclear power, radiation potection and radiation effects this artcle I wrote inthe Hindu is the only one which got scant attention in the media

.One of the articles titled  "PET links brain enzyme to violence" and another one  on "Polonium in between your fingers" got the widest publicity. I was pleasantly suprised to see that you could pick up my Hindu article. My article titled "Are Indian nuclear power reactors earthquake resistant" got good coverage. If they retained the word "Hiroshima studies' in the title,
 media   would have readily lapped it up.

By the by, from where did you pick up the article?

Regards
K.S.Parthaarathy

-