[ RadSafe ] Request - Studies of contamination levels in land animals from uncontaminated sites

ncwelliver at aol.com ncwelliver at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 20:51:38 CDT 2007

I am looking for a study (hopefully, multiple
studies with lots of data) showing radiological
contamination levels of animals
living in non-contaminated areas.? (This is to compare to
radiological
contamination levels of animals living at Hanford.)

?

I am interested only in animals living on dry land
(not aquatic or?avian studies).?
Data on?lizards and rodents would be especially
helpful.

?

If any of you know of such a study, please let me
know.

?

Thanks in advance -

?