[ RadSafe ] Japanese Nuclear Effort (WW II)

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Aug 14 19:50:46 CDT 2007

Howdy Joe.

You say "The USA had significant nuclear facilities (Los Alamos and Oak
Ridge) and the effort was not small at all."

I agree but didn't Hanford also have a significant effort. When I worked at
PNL (now PNNL) in the late eighties  I met a person (now retired) that "rode
shotgun" for Pu going from Hanford to Los Almos.

John
John R Johnson, PhD
CEO, IDIAS, Inc.
Vancouver, B. C.