AW: [ RadSafe ] Query civil and military application

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Aug 15 10:15:15 CDT 2007

Dear Jaro,

Everybody interested in the topic knew, that the claims of some political
groups about the "nuclear bomb from the bathtube" was as well a hoax as the
danger of using plutonium from burnt nuclear fuel - via the bathtube process
- to construct nuclear bombs, preferably in some caves of Afghanistan....
But I appreciate your comment, because you gave excellent references and
facts, which can be cited to others. If you now are able to convince the US
anti-nuclear gurus and even more the DHS and the US politicians behind that
all those horror stories are wrong, then I would even award you the title
"wizard". BTW: I thought of including some names from the US as example for
anti-nuclear gurus (no problem after being in RADSAFE for such a long time)
and also from Europe, but I actually did not come up with any Europeans!!!

It is summer time in Austria, everybody on vacation, no time for protesting
the Temelin NPP!

What kind of group is the "know-nukes" group? Seems to provide interesting
information, though I had the impression that it was anti-nuclear.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.