[ RadSafe ] Polonium Traced to 4 New Sites

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 16:19:43 CDT 2007

I find it interesting that Dave West, owner of Hey Jo,
did not contact the police early to say the Litvineko
was in his establish a few days before he died.

--- ROY HERREN <royherren2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/17/AR2007081702102.html?hpid=moreheadlines

>   Polonium Traced to 4 New Sites
> Litvinenko Probe Finds Radiation in London Club,
> Restaurant
>
>   By Karla Adam
> Special to The Washington Post
> Saturday, August 18, 2007; A10
>     LONDON, Aug. 17 -- British authorities on Friday
> disclosed four new London locations, including a
> Moroccan restaurant and a lap-dancing club, at which
> investigators have found the kind of radiation that
> killed former Russian intelligence agent Alexander
> Litvinenko in November.
>   The investigation stretched over 47 locations, the
> Westminster City Council said. The newly disclosed
> sites were Hey Jo, a lap-dancing club in central
> London; Litvinenko's personal Mercedes; Dar
> Marrakesh, the restaurant; and a gray Mercedes taxi.
>   Litvinenko, an exile and harsh critic of Russian
> President Vladimir Putin, died at age 43, three
> weeks after polonium-210 was apparently slipped into
> his tea in the bar of a London hotel.
>   Investigators have been aided by a series of
> positive readings for polonium-210 radiation,
> marking a trail along which the killer or killers
> and victim moved. Of the 47 locations examined,
> including eight aircraft, radiation was found at 27
> sites, the Westminster council said.
>   At the Hey Jo nightclub, traces of radiation were
> found on seats, cushions and cubicle doors,
> officials said. At the Moroccan cafe, traces were
> found on the fabric of a hookah pipe's handle and on
> a cushion cover.
>   Dave West, owner of Hey Jo, said in an interview
> that Litvinenko "came in one night with about two or
> three men, all Russian. I said hello, shook their
> hands, like I do to many customers." West said that
> the club was popular with Russian businessmen and
> that he had met Litvinenko on several occasions.
>   He said that investigators were slow in locating
> his club; they arrived there about seven weeks after
> Litvinenko died, after tracing his credit card
> receipts.
>. . .

"All of the old-timers knew that subprime mortgages were what we called neutron loans --  they killed the people and left the houses. . . .
"LOUIS S. BARNES, a partner at Boulder West, a mortgage banking firm.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com