[ RadSafe ] Chernobyl 'set back Swedish children's development"

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 03:38:02 CDT 2007

There is a lot of corresponding Swedish massmedial material today. The
following story (which unfortunately is in Swedish) has a piece of
information which essentially says that the group of children born in 1990
were even "worse" (school results):
http://www.gd.se/Article.jsp?article=110758

The municipality (Gävle) corresponding to this newspaper is the largest of
the eight municipalities. Now when I knew which the municipalities are I
quickly checked the size of the respective populations (larger than I first
thought). The total for these eight municipalities (for the year 2007) is
about 253 500 people. Gävle alone counts 91199 inhabitants for the year 2007
(more than 36 % of the total).

My personal action and reflections only,

bcradsafers at hotmail.com      Bjorn Cedervall