[ RadSafe ] Technology to detect radiation

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Mon Aug 20 17:57:41 CDT 2007

Hi Elsa,

Could be radioactive wires implanted, could be localized seeds, etc.

Regards,

Sandy

Sander C. Perle
President
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at cox.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/