[ RadSafe ] " Technology to detect radiation has progressed "

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Tue Aug 21 06:56:19 CDT 2007

On 21 Aug 2007 at 11:58, ROGERS, Brent wrote:
If a crackpot/terrorist with a strange combination of dislikes
(abortion clinics and lesbians) is willing to blow up a bag of nails
at an event related to neither of these activities, the Atlanta
Olympics...

Hi Brent,

Oddly enough, I have that same strange combination of dislikes (abortion clinics and
lesbians).  My dislike of abortion clinics must be irrational, since most people just love 'em.
But the lesbian thing is clearly because I have an unfortunate genetic condition.  I've tried
therapy, but I can't seem to overcome my heterosexual problem.  But, be at ease, I don't feel
the urge to bomb anyone.  My worst acts were committed as a 12 year old, when I enjoyed
plying my magnifying glass against the sidewalk ants on sunny days.  That's about when my
hetero problems began to manifest too, so I guess my cruelty has permanently warped me.

Have a great day!
Gary Isenhower