[ RadSafe ] RE: Little Leagues and Radioactive Terrorism

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Tue Aug 21 10:43:49 CDT 2007

Hello Shawn,

Thank you from this wannabe "Radsafe expert" for also confirming that seeds
are in fact used in treating breast cancer.

Also thank you for your other inputs as well. I do expect that when there is
an indication of a radiation environment, that law enforcement do not come
in with guns loaded and aimed at the potential target (in this case, perhaps
an innocent person). Considering that the dose due to medical exams and
applications has increased significantly over the past decade, it is not
unexpected that increase use of radiation detection instrumentation will
detect more radiation in the public domain.

With respect to targeting children, we only need to think back about the 50
Chechen fighters held 800 people hostage in a theatre, where over 90 died.
Using children occurs each day somewhere because of the emotional effects of
children being targeted and hurt.

Regards,

Sandy

Sander C. Perle
President
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at cox.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/