[ RadSafe ] Facts: breast cancer, "radioactive wires implanted", "localized seeds"

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Wed Aug 22 09:22:25 CDT 2007

Let me just state that Mr. Schoenhofer is not to be taken seriously
when he addresses a topic of which he knows absolutely nothing about.
Not only have scientific facts been posted regarding the various
treatments of breast cancer, others here on Radsafe have confirmed
that these techniques are in fact used.

Since Mr. Schoenhofer obviously believes that the best treatment one
can obtain is in Austria, I suggest that when the opportunity comes
whereby someone close to him requires one of the techniques that
"doesn't exist", that he come to the USA and elsewhere to obtain one
of these "fantasy" treatments.

Mr. Schonhofer is now being put back in his "ignored" box until the
next time we get to play "whack the gopher!"

Sander C. Perle
President
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at cox.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/