[ RadSafe ] " Technology to detect radiation has progressed "

AnaLog Services, Inc. AnaLog at logwell.com
Thu Aug 23 09:40:03 CDT 2007

Texas has done it for decades as well.  It is the well logging (wireline)
business that drives that since we transport relatively high activity AmBe
and Cs sealed sources on a daily basis.  Fining the wireline industry for
placarding and other infractions paid for those survey instruments in Texas
many times over.  I was unaware they had em in Illinois, but one might also
suspect they are using them in other oil states like Oklahoma as well.

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  (270) 276-5671
Telefax:  (270) 276-5588